- 2 c brown rice crispy cereal
- 1/4 c Spread The Love® UNSALTED Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, measured before melting
- 32g chocolate powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c chocolate chips
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 3/4 c chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, measured before melting
- 1/4 c Spread The Love® Almond Butter
- Prepare an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and set a side.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rice crispy cereal and protein powder.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in 15 second intervals, stirring between each until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir the almond butter and vanilla into the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the rice cereal mix and stir using a large spoon or rubber spatula. Stir until chocolate mixture has completely covered every piece of rice cereal.
- Once all the cereal is covered, press the mix evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Cover and place in the freezer for 2 hours. Remove from the freezer and cut into 8 bars. Spoon about a half of a tablespoon of almond butter over each bar then place them on wire rack.
- Melt 3/4 cup chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl until smooth. Spoon chocolate over each bar until completely covered. Return bars to the freezer for hour before serving. ENJOY!