We can hardly believe it, but 2018 is already coming to a close! This year has flown by, so before the new year begins, we’d like to take a moment to reflect and share some of our favorite moments with you.
Without further ado, here are some of our favorite highlights from 2018:
- In February, our NAKED Organic Peanut Butter won the Clean Choice Award from Clean Eating Magazine.
- Both our Organic Peanut Butters and Almond Butters became Amazon’s Choice (thanks to our loyal Amazon customers!)
- In April, we were featured on Fox 2 Morning News to celebrate National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day, where we shared our innovative dessert pizza recipe.
- We made an appearance on A&E’s popular Storage Wars, offering up our expert opinions on peanut butter grinders.
- Our team grew, and we moved to an office within walking distance of our home. (We still can't believe how lucky we are to live in Los Angeles and not have to deal with traffic!)
- In the summer, we set an initiative to Spread The Love Forward, and began volunteering for PATH (People Assisting the Homeless), organizing groceries for previously homeless senior citizens.
- Inspired by the amazing work we saw the team at PATH doing, we organized a fundraiser in order to assist them in a broader way. The fundraiser raised a whopping $5,500 that went directly to the aid of previously homeless families and individuals!
- We were selected to participate in a Los Angeles-themed exhibition at Le Bon Marché and Le Grande Epicerie in Paris (which is essentially the trendiest shopping mall in the world!), and traveled abroad for a kidless seventh honeymoon, enjoying not only the gorgeous and oh-so-romantic Paris, but also the quaint town of Hon Fleur, and the timeless city of London.
- Using our oldest daughter's original idea, we worked with the team at Spektor + Witz to create this adorable short film!
- To treat our customers for the holidays and close out the year with a bang, we put together some amazing holiday sales and took part in mega giveaways (some of which are still underway, by the way).
Now, as we enjoy the last few days of the holiday season here at home with the girls, we are looking forward to the new year and are getting ready to hit that reset button once again. In 2019, we’re looking to hire more people to help us grow, as we continue to build a food company that truly cares about making clean and delicious products. We're also excited to continue our commitment to social responsibility as a food brand, and are looking forward to finding many more opportunities to give back to our community in the new year.
Thank you for being a part of our journey this year - we’re grateful to have you along for the ride! And as always, for all the latest Spread The Love® updates and news, be sure to follow us on Instagram.
From our family to yours, Happy New Year!
Keep spreading the love,
Zach & Val
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.