Sweet Potato Toast w/ Almond Butter
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 organic black fig, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Spread The Love® Almond Butter
Make it with love
- Cut your sweet potato in 1 half, or into 1-inch slices. Steam until soft, then place under the broiler to "toast" (about 3-5 minutes).
- Spread on your yogurt, top with sliced figs, and heavy drizzles of almond butter.
- Add sprinkle of cinnamon if you'd like, or inhale as is.
Recipe by Spread The Love® Ambassador, Hannah Guthman