- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup Spread The Love® NAKED Organic Peanut Butter
- 8 teaspoons Spread The Love® Raspberry Artisan Jam
- 8 teaspoons ricotta cheese
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon shaved dark chocolate
Step 1 -Place pizza dough on a pizza pan in the oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Let it cool for 2 mins.
Step 2 -Spread peanut butter all over crust. Take a dollop of jam at a time and spread it lightly on to the foreseeable 8 slices of the pizza. Do the same with ricotta cheese. Place back in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
Step 3 -Place strawberry, kiwi, banana slices carefully at random spots all over the pizza. Sprinkle chia seeds, sunflower seeds and shaved dark chocolate on top.
Step 4 -Cut the pizza into 8 pieces and serve. Spread the love!