Pad Thai With Sweet Almond Butter Sauce
Here’s a totally different way to use almond butter! This twist on Pad Thai features Spread The Love® UNSALTED Almond Butter and it’s A-MAZING ❤️
WHAT YOU NEED (for sauce):
1/3 cup UNSALTED Almond Butter
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Lime Juice1 tbsp Molasses
1/2 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
1 tsp Sesame Oil
2 tbsp Water
3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
WHAT YOU NEED (for dish):
12- 16 oz pasta (we used fusilli)
2- 3 Chicken Breasts (cubed/cooked)
2 Red Bell Peppers (thinly sliced)
1 and 1/2 cups Carrots (matchstick cut)
1 and 1/2 cups Red Cabbage
1/2 tsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Sesame Seeds (optional)
HOW YOU MAKE IT:
1. To make sauce: add all sauce ingredients to a bowl and whisk thoroughly to combine. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. Next, cook cubed chicken (we just cooke ours stovetop in a skillet). Set aside.
4. In a large bowl combine cooked pasta and chicken, pepper, carrot, cabbage and cilantro in a large bowl. Add in a couple of tablespoons of sauce and toss to coat.
5. Divide between a couple bowls (3- 4 depending on serving size) and drizzle with extra sauce. Garnish with additional cilantro and sesame seeds as desired. Enjoy! 😊
Recipe by @lunchesandlittles
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.