3/4 c peanut butter
1/2 c pure honey
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 and 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp coarse salt
2 and 1/2 c old-fashioned oats
3/4 c chopped almonds
Optional: a handful of mini semisweet chocolate chips and/or flake salt
1. In a small sauce pan combine peanut butter, honey, and oil. Cook over medium heat, stirring continuously to ensure it doesn’t burn. Remove from heat once fully combined/simmering.
2. Add in vanilla and salt.
3. Next, add in oats and almonds. Mix to combine.
4. Set mixture aside until it reaches room temperature, or place in refrigerator until cooled.
5. Once cooled, add chocolate chips, if desired. Roll into balls as shown. * To make them around the same size we used a 1 tbsp coffee scoop.
6. Sprinkle with flake salt and ENJOY! 😊
Recipe by @lunchesandlittles