Almond Butter Protein Bar
- 1 c Spread The Love® Almond Butter
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- 1/4 c maple syrup or honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
Make it with love
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place your almond butter and truvia into a bowl or mixer and mix until combined. Add in the syrup and protein powder and continue mixing until combined. Lastly add in the egg and mix until a dough forms.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with flaked sea salt.
- Cut into bars and enjoy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.