- 1 c Spread The Love® UNSALTED Almond Butter
- 64g chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 c flour
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5-6 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 325F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the flour, protein, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder into a mixer and mix until combined.
- Add the almond butter and continue mixing until a crumbly dough forms.
- Add pumpkin puree 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach a dough consistency (no longer crumbly).
- Separate dough into 14 evenly sized balls and press flat using the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes. Let cool and sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar.