RASPBERRY Artisan Jam
Spread The Love® Raspberry Artisan Jam is made from perfectly ripe pacific northwest raspberries. Unlike some of our competitors, we don’t need to enhance the flavor or texture by adding unnecessary ingredients such as pectin or water. Our raspberries are so juicy and sweet, which are the reasons why they’re perfect the way mother nature made it – just like you this delectable and all-natural raspberry jam is made in small batches to ensure premium quality and freshness. Why? Because you deserve it each of us can use a simple and delicious reminder that the world needs more love. Here it is.
- Made with love in Oregon, USA. Made in small batches, and made with 55% Raspberries.
- All-natural, gluten-free, dairy-free, salt-free, non-gmo, no pectin, no junk or preservatives
- Must refrigerate after opening. Packaged in 11.5 ounce eco-friendly glass jar.
- Ideal use: For snacking, spreading on toast with or without peanut butter or almond butter
Best paired with our NAKED CRUNCH Peanut Butter
***6-packs are already discounted. Discount codes are not valid on 6-packs.
- MMMolly M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat are your dietary preferences Clean ingredientsBought For A GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRaspberry Jam
This jam is delicious and will be gifted to close family members across the country. Thanks for all you do!! Looking forward to catching the mango jam next year.
- LLauraVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat are your dietary preferences Gluten FreeBought For A GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoVery Tasty and natural
I love how this brand has such good quality and taste. Supernatural and tasty !
- ZIZsuzsanna I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat are your dietary preferences Clean ingredientsBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoDelicious
Delicious, clean ingredients!
- BBBette B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBest Ever
Absolutely love it!
- ASAmber S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agorich
They don't water down or over sweeten. Very flavorful. Wish it was sold locally in SanFrancisco proper.