- 12 medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp of cilantro, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup white onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp of jalapeno, chopped
- 4 Tbsp of lime juice
- 4 Tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Spread The Love® Raspberry Artisan Jam
- 4 tortilla shells
Step 1 -Heat oil in large skillet and sauté garlic and onion until almost translucent. Take off heat and transfer into a medium bowl.
Step 2 -Add the rest of ingredients together into the medium bowl. Mix well.
Step 3 -In the same skillet, heat a little more oil and cook shrimp for 5-8 mins until it's cooked through.
Step 4 -Assemble by placing tortilla shell on plate. Carefully place shrimp on shells, then add the raspberry jam salsa on top.