5-Ingredient Almond Butter Granola
We're a big fan of homemade here at Spread The Love®. There's something about knowing the ingredients that go in to a recipe and actually tasting the goodness you created. Here's a recipe for our easy homemade Almond Butter Granola that you will for sure love and want to keep making.
2 cups old-fashioned oats
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ cup Spread The Love® Almond Butter
¼ cup honey or maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease a large cookie sheet and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together oats, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
4. Stir in dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Spread mixture on prepared cookie sheet.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until granola is lightly browned, stirring the granola once gently half way through.
8. Remove from oven and let sit until cooled.
9. Once cooled, break apart and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.