White Chocolate Pistachio Almond Butter Cookies
Soft and chewy almond butter cookies with crunchy almonds, pistachios and white chocolate. This recipe is made gluten-free, refined sugar-free, paleo and high protein!
- 1 c gluten-free flour
- 1/2 c coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 c Spread The Love UNSALTED CRUNCH almond butter
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c chopped, pistachios
- 1/4 c chopped, white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Place all wet ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until combined. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated. Add in the pistachios and white chocolate.
- Separate dough into 12 evenly sized balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about 1 " apart. Press them down slightly.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.