- ½ cup Spread The Love® Unsalted Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for it.
- Make the filling: In a small bowl, whisk together almond butter and coconut flour. Whisk until well incorporated. When the filling gets harder to stir, switch to folding with a rubber spatula. Cover the bowl and place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, allowing the filling to chill and harden for easier molding.
- Remove bowl from freezer. Scoop 2 teaspoons of filling into your hands and mold into a flat disc. Place them on a flat plate or chopping board. Repeat until you've made 12 discs. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate: Use the double boiler method to melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Stir until smooth.
- Make the cups: Drop 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate into each muffin cup. Tap the pan to smooth chocolate into an even layer to fill the bottom of the cup. Gently lay an almond butter disc flat on top of the melted chocolate layer. Repeat for all cups. Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of melted chocolate over an almond butter disc. Gently spread until you get an even top. Repeat for all cups. Tap the pan a few times to even out the chocolate.
- Place muffin pan into freezer. Freeze for 15-20 minutes. Remove from freezer. Allow to thaw for 10-20 minutes. Peel off cupcake liners. Option to drizzle some almond butter. Enjoy!