- 1/4 c oat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Spread The Love® NAKED Organic Peanut Butter
- Spread The Love® RASPBERRY Artisan Jam
Peanut Butter Glaze
- 1/2 c-3/4 c confectioner's sugar replacement (Swerve works nicely)
- 1 tbsp Spread The Love® NAKED Organic Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare your standard donut mold with non-stick spray and be generous.
- Place your egg, sugar, applesauce and almond milk into a mixer and beat until fluffy. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, protein, baking powder and soda. Add your dry ingredients into the mixer and stir until combined.
- Fill 5 donut molds with half way with batter (this should use about 3/4 of the batter). Spoon a layer of jam and a layer of peanut butter into the center of the batter and cover with remaining batter. Bake donuts for 11-12 minutes. Remove from oven and then let them cool completely.
For The Glaze
- Whisk ingredients together until smooth or place into a blender on high until smooth. If glaze is too runny add another 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.