CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT Dessert Butter
Spread The Love® CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT Dessert Butter is made with only 5 real ingredients. It's our most requested flavor yet and it is THE healthier alternative to other chocolate-flavored spreads. Unlike some of our competitors, we don’t feel the need to add any palm fruit oil to our small-batch spreads. Our premium hazelnuts are deliciously enhanced by cocoa powder, organic powdered sugar, vanilla, and sea salt so that you can have that chocolatey dessert in a jar. Why? Because you deserve it!
- Made with love in Oregon, USA. Made in true small batches.
- All-natural, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, and no palm oil.
- If preferred, refrigerate after opening. Packaged in 10-ounce BPA-free plastic jar.
- Ideal use: as dessert, drizzle on fruits, ice cream, and frosting.
Best paired with our BASIC Cashew Butter
- JJeanelleVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoI like this better than Nutella
Ohh this is the hazelnut spread I've been looking for! It's not too sweet, but still satisfies that dessert craving. I love the texture and I could eat it just straight out of the jar!Was this helpful?
- AAshleeI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoSO DANG GOOD
its a YES for me. This stuff is so spreadable and delish. Not overly sweet and perfect for waffles, toast, or just out the jar. Great hazelnut flavor. Definitely worth getting!!!!Was this helpful?
- BMBridget M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoBetter than Nutella
Absolutely live this product!! The flavor is amazing with minimal ingredients and the consistency of the butter is perfect!! Not too runny but can be drizzled still!!Was this helpful?
- MmakenzieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agojust like dessert !!
SO AMAZING!!! new favorite nut butter added to the list ✔️Was this helpful?
- HHannahVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoAMAZING!!!
This dessert butter is so yum!! I love eating it with strawberries & banana slices or on top of a mug cake 😋 Really simple ingredient list too!Was this helpful?