5-Ingredient Almond Butter Granola
2 cups old-fashioned oats
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ cup Spread The Love® Almond Butter
¼ cup honey or maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease a large cookie sheet and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together oats, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a small pot, melt the Spread The Love Almond Butter and honey or maple syrup together until smooth. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Spread mixture on prepared cookie sheet.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until granola is lightly browned, stirring the granola once gently half way through.
8. Remove from oven and let sit until cooled.
9. Once cooled, break apart and enjoy!