One a fruity taco style for the kids and the other filled with caramelized bananas and bacon for the grown ups.
- For The Fruity Taco PB&J’s
- Spread The Love® NAKED Organic Peanut Butter
- Spread The Love® NAKED MARIONBERRY Artisan Jam
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Apple Diced
- 4 Slices of Bread
- Diced Mint (Optional)
- For the Adults Only PB&J
- Spread The Love® NAKED CRUNCH Organic Peanut Butter
- Spread The Love® Raspberry Artisan Jam
- 12 Slices of Cooked Bacon
- 3 Bananas Sliced Into Disks
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Divided
- 8 Slices of Brioche Bread
Step 1 - For The Fruity Taco PB&J’sFlatten out each of the bread slices using a rolling pin or jar. Next using a large cookie cutter or large jar cap cut out circles out of each of slices of bread.
Step 2First spread on some Spread The Love Naked Peanut Butter and top with Marionberry Jam.
Step 3Then sprinkle on the blueberries and diced apple. Fold in half to look like a “taco”. Garnish with mint if you want.
Step 4 - For the Adults Only PB&JCook bacon according to package directions. Leave to rest on some paper towels to soak up any oil
Step 5Drizzle a bit of butter in a non stick pan and cook the bananas until caramelized just on one side. About 1 minute. Repeat for the rest of the banana disks.