Skip to content
Banana Blueberry Peanut Butter Oats Muffin
2 ripe bananas
2 large eggs
2 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup plain, Greek yogurt
1/3 cup raw sugar
1/3 cup Spread The Love® Peanut Butter
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add all of the ingredients, except blueberries to a blender. Blend for about a minute. Batter will be somewhat smooth.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup about ¾ full. Sprinkle 4-5 blueberries into each cup.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes. Enjoy!